Skip to main content

Facebook killed me.... But asking you to help me rise from the ashes and save "Smile Magees Daily Quotes"


This a week has beaten me to a pulp.. It's tested my strength In basically every aspect..  and to end this week of terror  another loss hit me right in the heart tonight.. Facebook asked for my "real name" and picture id, and thought it would be like all the  times they asked for your email, and you type in thisisstupid@hotmail.com.. And they accept it as a valid email... Apparently this wasn't the case, and my profile picture of a pig is not valid ID.. ( seriously though do they not know what a pseudonym is?!)  they froze my account.. I can't log into it.. If you search it, it won't show up... They killed Smile Magees Daily Qoutes. When the realization hit me, that something I've worked on daily and have loved with all my heart was gone.. The tears just wouldn't stop.. This page has made a world of difference in my life, being in contact with you all has made me a better person.. When I first started writing you, I didn't tell a soul outside my family about my illness... And look at me now.. I am so proud to be a chronic illness warrior, because of you all... I know That as I continue to fight for my life , that I am in a similar battle with some of the greatest people who have ever lived....
The thought of loosing you all, kills me, tears sting my eyes just thinking about it..  But I've cried this week over things I cannot control. This I can... I'm not loosing Smile Magee without a fight. 
They say " The Pen is mightier than the sword"   I'm going to see just  how strong the blog is.... I'm depending on all who have read smile Magee"s daily qoutes to share this blog post With the link to the new "Smile Magees Daily Quotes" Facebook page. https://m.facebook.com/smilemageesdailyquotes

Please Add this page share this post like wild fire! Add your friends,  expecailly those who have already had been reading my page!! I'm really depending on you all  Help me save Smile Magee! Let's fight to SMILE ON! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurricanes and rainbows- An Ode to 2016

  I've heard it said that some of the prettiest rainbows you will ever see, will be after a hurricane has happened. That statement for me perfectly sums up my 2016  My New Years resolution for 2016 was literally " don't die"  So the storm was already pounding down hard. But During 2016 there were days were I could feel myself fading away, and would pray with all my Might that I could live another day. And for the first time in my life. In 2016 There were days that I would pray for my life to end because I just couldn't take being so sick anymore. During 2016 the storm literally became so strong, that it almost washed me away.  But as promised, there is always a rainbow after every storm. Angels were sent my way during 2016. When I wanted to die, and I was crying harder than I ever had before in a tiny hospital chapel. Heavenly Father showed me that there was so so much to live for. During 3 of the hardest months of my life.  Where I was tho

Smile Magee History... When I discovered I wasn't like every other kid

For my first blog post ( yay! :D )  I'm going to throw it way back in Smile Magee History to when I was 8 years old and discovered that I wasn't like every other kid. I honestly don't remember a day when I wasn't in pain. For as long as I can remember Parts of my body always hurt.  I knew that since I was always super tall for my age, the dr told my parents that as I stopped growing taller. My muscles would finally catch up me and I would end up being a bit less spastic, and for example be  able to finally catch a ball when it was thrown to me . So I thought that  possibly  as I grew older, and as my muscles caught up with my height, that the pain just might go away. I have to admit  A huge part of me thought since my body always hurt, mabey everyone else's bodies hurt to.  In second grade I learned that wasn't the case...  It was a picture perfect spring day. I was in an elementary PE class that was accurately named named "fit kids" Our

Dear future husband: From a girl with chronic illness

I saw a blog that was a girls letter to her future husband. I honestly i just couldn't relate to it. So I decided to get real tonight and write my own version of it. I hope you can relate. And I hope it reminds you that you deserve true love. Someone who holds on to his end of in sickness in health. Who will love you for better for worse and for eternity. Fight for your fairytale and smile on.  Dear future husband : I'm so excited for you. I pray for you often. But in all honesty I fear you. I fear you won't be able to handle " all this". That you will love the lanky outgoing girl with a bright smile. But you won't be able to handle this monster of an invisible illness that I've carried with me most of my life.. I fear that you will love me at my best. But not to be able to handle me at my worst, and believe me there are going to be a lot of medical worst.  Some of the easier times will be hours  spent in Hospitals and Drs offices. There will be ti